Buy Amoxil Singapore
Payment Methods: VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Jcb card, Diners Club
Availability?: In Stock!
Prescription required? No Prescription Required for buy Generic Amoxil
Active ingredient of drug Amoxicillin
Medical form: Pills
Shipping: Worldwide shipping: Singapore, Australia, Malaysia...
Delivery time: EMS Trackable (5-9 days), Airmail (10 - 21 days)
Amoxicillin is an antibiotic.
It is used to treat bacterial infections such as breast infections (including pneumonia), dental abscesses and urinary tract infections (UTIs). It is used in children, often for the treatment of ear and lung infections. The drug is only available by prescription. It comes in capsule form or liquid to drink. It is also given by injection, but this usually happens only in the hospital.
- Most infections will make you feel better in a few days.
- The most common side effects with Amoxicillin are nausea and diarrhea.
- Liquid amoxicillin can discolour your teeth. It does not stop and is eliminated by brushing.
- You may drink alcohol while taking Amoxicillin.
- Amoxicillin is also called Amoxil.
Who can not and can not take Amoxicillin
Amoxicillin can be taken by adults, including pregnant and nursing women. Amoxicillin can be taken by children.
Amoxicillin is not suitable for some people. To make sure Amoxicillin is safe for you, tell your doctor if you:
- have been allergic to amoxicillin or penicillin or other medications in the past
- have liver or kidney problems
- have recently been vaccinated or vaccinated
How and when should it be taken?
The usual dose of amoxicillin is 250 mg to 500 mg, taken three times a day. The dose may be lower in children.
Try to spread the doses throughout the day. If you take it three times a day, it may be the first time you take it in the morning, afternoon and at bedtime.
You may take Amoxicillin before or after a meal.
Take this medicine until the end of the course, even if you feel better. If you stop treatment prematurely, the infection may recur.
How should I take it?
Swallow whole amoxicillin capsules with a glass of water. Do not chew or break.
Amoxicillin is available in liquid form to children and individuals who have difficulty swallowing tablets.
If you or your child take Amoxicillin in liquid form, it is usually prepared by your pharmacist. The drug comes with a plastic syringe or a spoon so you can measure the right dose.
If you do not have one, ask your pharmacist. Do not use a teaspoon for the kitchen because it does not give the right amount.
And if I forget to take it?
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember, unless it's almost time for your next dose. In this case, simply stop the missed dose and take the next dose normally.
Never take 2 doses at a time. Never take an extra dose to make up for the missed dose.
If you frequently forget doses, it may be helpful to set an alarm to remind you. You can also ask your pharmacist for advice on how to keep your medication.
And if I take too much?
Accidentally taking an additional dose of Amoxicillin may not harm you or your child.
Talk to your pharmacist or doctor if you are worried or if you are taking more than one extra dose.
Like all medicines, amoxicillin can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
frequent side effects
These common side effects occur in about 1 in 10 people. Continue to take this medicine, but tell your doctor or pharmacist if these effects will bother you or will not disappear:
Serious side effects
Serious side effects are rare and occur in less than 1 in 1,000 patients. Call a doctor immediately if you receive the following:
- Diarrhea (possibly with stomach cramps) that contains blood or mucus. If you suffer from severe diarrhea for more than 4 days, you should also consult a doctor.
- pale poop with dark piss, yellowing of the skin or the white of the eyes (warning signs for liver or gallbladder problems)
- Bruising or discoloration of the skin
- Joint or muscle pain that occurs after 2 days of taking the medicine
- a rash with circular red spots
Some of these serious side effects may occur up to 2 months after the end of amoxicillin treatment.
Severe allergic reaction
About 1 in 15 people are allergic to amoxycillin. In most cases the allergic reaction is mild and can take the following forms:
- an itchy rash
- to cough
Benign allergic reactions can usually be successfully treated with antihistamines. In rare cases, amoxicillin may cause a serious allergic reaction (anaphylaxis).
Required Immediate Action:
- You have a rash that can include itching, redness, swelling, blisters or peeling of the skin
- you were panting
- they feel tense in the chest or throat
- you have problems breathing or speaking
- your mouth, face, lips, tongue or throat will begin to swell
You may have a severe allergic reaction and need immediate hospital treatment. These are not all side effects of Amoxicillin. For a complete list, see the package leaflet that accompanies your medicine packaging.
How to deal with side effects
What to do:
- Nausea - Stick to simple meals and do not eat rich or spicy foods. It may be helpful to take your amoxicillin after a meal or snack.
- Diarrhea - Drink plenty of water or pumpkin to avoid dehydration. Signs of dehydration are less than usual pee or strong-smelling pee. Do not take other medicines to treat diarrhea without talking to a pharmacist or doctor.
Pregnancy and lactation
Amoxicillin can usually be safely taken during pregnancy and lactation. For safety reasons, talk to your doctor if you want to get pregnant, are already pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Precautions with other medicines
Some medicines do not mix well with amoxicillin. If you are taking these medicines before taking Amoxicillin, tell your doctor:
- an anticoagulant called warfarin
- gout medications called probenecid and allopurinol
- other antibiotics
Amoxicillin mixture with herbal medicines and nutritional supplements The intake of herbal medicines and nutritional supplements together with amoxicillin is not a problem
For safety reasons, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking any other medicines, including herbs, vitamins or supplements.
How does Amoxicillin work?
Amoxicillin is a penicillin-like antibiotic. It kills the bacteria that cause the infection.
When will I feel better?
For most infections, you should feel better in a few days. It is very important that you take Amoxicillin until the end of your treatment. Do this, even if you feel better. This prevents the infection from reoccurring.
And if I'm not feeling better?
Tell your doctor if you do not feel better after taking Amoxicillin for 3 days. Also tell them if you feel worse at any time.
Will there be lilies of the valley?
Some people get a fungal infection called thrush after taking antibiotics like amoxicillin. This happens because antibiotics kill normal and harmless bacteria that protect you from thrush. Ask your pharmacist or doctor if this happens to you.
Will this affect my contraception?
Amoxicillin does not prevent the effects of birth control pills, including combination pills or emergency contraception. However, if amoxicillin brings you to vomiting or severe diarrhea (6 to 8 drops of water in 24 hours) for more than 24 hours, you may not be able to protect your birth control pill from pregnancy. Look at the pill pack to find out what to do. Learn more about what to do if you take the pill and are sick or have diarrhea.
Does this affect my fertility?
There is no clear evidence that taking amoxicillin reduces fertility in men or women. However, talk to a pharmacist or your doctor before taking to try to get pregnant.
Does he discolor his teeth?
If you or your child take Amoxicillin as a liquid medicine, it may stain your teeth. It does not last long and should go after brushing your teeth. Amoxicillin capsules do not stain the teeth.
Can I drive or ride a bicycle?
Yes, Amoxicillin should not deter you from driving or cycling.
Are there any foods or drinks to avoid?
While taking Amoxicillin, you can eat and drink normally.
Can I drink with alcohol?
Yes, you can drink alcohol with amoxicillin.
Can lifestyle changes help with urinary tract infections?
It is possible that a simple urinary tract infection (UTI) will disappear by itself without treatment. However, it is usually best to treat a urinary tract infection with an antibiotic as it may spread to the kidneys and cause more serious problems.
After the treatment you can take certain measures to prevent the recurrence of urinary tract infections:
- Do not use bubble bath, soap or talc on the genitals; Use normal products without perfume and take a shower instead of a bath.
- go to the bathroom as soon as you have to pee and always empty your bladder completely
- stay well hydrated - drink 6 to 8 glasses of fluid per day (water, less fat milk and no sugar drinks, including tea and coffee, all count)
- wipe your buttocks back and forth when you go to the bathroom
- empty your bladder as soon as possible after intercourse
- do not use contraceptive membranes or condoms with a spermicidal lubricant, but another method of contraception
- wear cotton underwear instead of synthetic material like nylon and avoid jeans and tight pants
Although they do not hurt, there is no indication that eating cranberry juice or taking cranberry supplements can treat or prevent urinary tract infections.
Amoxicillin 500 mg is a broad-spectrum antibiotic that kills a variety of bacteria that cause a variety of common infections. Available for the treatment of dental infections.
Buy Amoxicillin for tooth / gum infections online
Buy Amoxicillin online after completing an online consultation form. The consultation will be examined by one of our prescribers. After authorization, our prescriber will issue a private prescription and our pharmacy will deliver and ship your medication.
What is amoxicillin?
Amoxicillin is a penicillin antibiotic that fights bacteria. Amoxicillin 500 mg (penicillin) remains the drug of choice in dental infections. It is administered to people suffering from abscesses, wisdom teeth infections, or infections that occur after dental surgery. The typical adult dose for dental infections is 500 milligrams 3 times a day for 7 days. Although amoxicillin can treat a range of infections (see below), it is prescribed only for urgent dental problems such as dental abscesses and gum disease if the gums are swollen, painful or infected.
- Antibiotics to treat your child s ear infection
- Baby has gray teeth falls iron and antibiotics
- Does this cough need antibiotic therapy
- Overuse of antibiotics
- The ins and outs of bacteria
Generic Amoxil 250mg
|Package||Price||Per Pills||Savings||Free Shipping?||Order|
Generic Amoxil 500mg
|Package||Price||Per Pills||Savings||Free Shipping?||Order|
Do you want to buy the high-quality drug Amoxil inexpensively in Singapore? Perhaps you are faced with unjustified difficulties and obstacles to the acquisition of this medication.
- Perhaps when you tried to purchase Amoxil before from a pharmacy, you have been asked to present a prescription. Or you did not have the time, desire or the financial means to visit a doctor and they refused to sell it to you.
- You experienced the sale of counterfeit drugs, which did not have any effect and spoiled your mood and self-esteem.
- You are unsure if the active ingredient in the drug Amoxicillin can help anyone.
It's not a problem! Our online store vgrsingapore.net offers the sale of certified Amoxil to you without having to search for a prescription! We fulfill orders in Singapore, as well as, ship internationally worldwide! Packages always reach their destination on time, in perfect condition. The amount of drug always complies with the amount stipulated; its action is efffective by its quality.
You absolutely do not need to worry if you do not want the fact of your purchase known by postal workers, or simple passers-by who may examine your parcel. Our store sends packages in a way where orders remain confidential. In other words, you will never find any signs or numbers, or letters, or other markings that would make it clear what kind of content is in the package.
All orders are packed in one-color packaging, indistinguishable from the hundreds and thousands of others at the post office.
We offer our valued customers the opportunity to save on the purchase. If you order a large package of Amoxil, your price would be significantly lower! This is a great opportunity to not spend money unnecessarily. If you want to learn more about all the terms of a potential transaction, we warmly invite you to go over to the section labeled "Savings". For customers who purchase medicines from our store in Singapore specifically for shipping to another country, in the amount of 290 SGD at the current rate, we provide absolute free shipping anywhere in the world, within the time period agreed upon in advance.
You can pay online using our completely secure checkout page on our Singapore store website.
Thus, it eliminates the possibility of data leakage or unauthorized access to information by third parties, and will provide a protective ssl connection which provides 100% protection of your purchase. For payment, you can use any form that is convenient for you: Visa, American Express or Mastercard.
A nice bonus for our valued customers is, our store is open continuously, around the clock, without days off and breaks for the holidays. Therefore, there is always assistance from employees with medical education to serve you: online consultation will help you find answers to any question about buying Amoxil.
We ask you to support the activities of our online store, if you liked our services. Clicking on the icon (g+), you will help our pharmacy very much. For you, too, there will be a little surprise - a special discount of gratitude from our shop.
If you will also recommend our organization to your friends in Singapore, we are also happy to give you a new discount on your Amoxil product.