Buy Baclofen Singapore
Payment Methods: VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Jcb card, Diners Club
Availability?: In Stock!
Prescription required? No Prescription Required for buy Generic Baclofen
Active ingredient of drug
Medical form: Pills
Shipping: Worldwide shipping: Singapore, Australia, Malaysia...
Delivery time: EMS Trackable (5-9 days), Airmail (10 - 21 days)
Baclofen for muscle cramps
This leaflet concerns the use of baclofen in severe muscle spasms (spasticity). This may be due to cerebral palsy or other diseases of the brain or spinal cord.
This leaflet has been specially developed for parents and caregivers of children. Our information sometimes differs from manufacturer information as it is usually intended for adult patients. Please read this manual carefully. Store it in a safe place so you can read it again. Do not stop baclofen because it can cause serious side effects.
Name of the drug: Baclofen
Common brands: Baclospas®, Lioresal®, Lyflex®
Why is it important for my child to take this medicine?
Baclofen helps your child's muscles relax. This will help your child to move and facilitate moving and less pain. Baclofen can also help relieve muscle pain.
What is Baclofen available?
- Tablets: 10 mg
- Liquid medicine: 1 mg in 1 ml
Various tablets or medicaments may contain various ingredients in addition to baclofen. Read the package leaflet or the package leaflet to find out if the medicine contains something your child should not have.
All of the above products must be specially ordered by your pharmacist.
When should I give Baclofen?
You and your doctor will decide when and how often you should give Baclofen to your child.
How much should I give?
Your doctor will determine the appropriate amount of baclofen (the dose) for your child. The dose is indicated on the label of the drug.
They will give your child a small amount and then increase the dose gradually. Your doctor will ask you if the medicine works well and may suggest that you change the amount you are giving or, if so, get the best results. If you think the dose is not correct, talk to your doctor. It is important that you follow your doctor's instructions regarding the amount to be administered.
How should I give it?
Baclofen should be taken with or shortly after meals.
The tablets should be swallowed with a glass of water, fruit juice or similar. Your child should not chew the tablets. Your doctor may have prescribed you a half or a quarter tablet.
Liquid medicines: Measure the appropriate amount with an oral syringe or a medicine spoon. You can get it from your pharmacist. Do not use a teaspoon for the kitchen because it does not give the right amount.
When should the medication work?
Your child's muscles should feel less stiff for 3 to 4 days after regular baclofen use. It may take up to 10 days for the maximum effect to be achieved.
What happens if my child is sick (vomiting)?
- If your child is ill less than 30 minutes after taking baclofen, give him the same dose.
- If your child is ill for more than 30 minutes after taking baclofen, you do not need to give him another dose. Wait for the next normal dose.
And if I forget to give it?
If you forget to take a dose, your child's muscles may stiffen slightly. Give the dose as soon as you remember. Wait at least 4 hours before administering the next dose.
And if I give too much?
It can be dangerous to give your child too much baclofen. If you think your child has too much baclofen, contact your doctor or take it to the hospital immediately. Tell the doctor that he may have taken too much baclofen. Take the medicine or package with you so the doctor can see what has been taken. Take the packaging with you if you ask for advice.
Are there any possible side effects?
We use medicines to improve our children, but sometimes they have other effects that we do not want (side effects).
Side effects that you need to do something
If your child has a seizure or is very sleepy or has difficulty waking up, it may be too much baclofen. Take her to the hospital immediately.
If your child has breathing difficulties, take him to the hospital immediately.
Tell the doctor that your child is taking baclofen. Take the medicine or the pack with you.
Other side effects that you need to know
- If your child is confused, can not sleep, has nightmares, or is anxious or trembling, consult your doctor.
- Your child may be sleepier than usual, may feel ill and have urination problems (pee).
- Your child may become dizzy when moving from a back to a sitting position. Tell your doctor if this happens because your child may have low blood pressure.
- If your child's muscles relax (hypotonic), consult your doctor, as you may need to use less baclofen.
There may be other side effects that are not listed above. If you notice anything unusual and are worried, talk to your doctor.
Can other medicines be given concomitantly with baclofen?
- You can give your child medicines containing acetaminophen or ibuprofen, unless your doctor tells you.
- Ask your doctor or pharmacist before giving your child another medicine.
- This includes herbal or complementary medicines.
Do I have anything else about this medication?
- If your doctor determines that baclofen is not suitable for your child, you must gradually reduce the dose for a few weeks so that your child has no side effects. Do not reduce the dose without first talking to your doctor.
- If your child is already taking other medications, talk to your doctor before starting Baclofen.
- If your child has kidney problems, tell your doctor before starting Baclofen.
- Baclofen may not be suitable for children with stomach ulcers, mental health problems or difficulty urinating (peeing). If your child suffers from any of these conditions, consult your doctor.
General information on medicines
- If Baclofen does not seem to control your child's cramps, consult your doctor.
- Try to administer medication at about the same time each day so you can remember it better.
- Give this medicine only to your child. Never give it to a third party, even if his condition seems the same, it could hurt.
- If you think someone else accidentally took the medicine, contact your doctor immediately.
- Make sure you always have enough medication. Order a new prescription at least 2 weeks before your due date.
- Make sure that the medicine you have at home has not reached the expiry date or date stated on the package. Give your old medicine to your pharmacist for disposal.
Where should I keep this medicine?
- Keep all medications where children can not see or reach them.
- Store this medicine in a cool, dry place away from direct heat and light. It is not necessary to keep it in the fridge.
- Store the medicine in the container in which it has entered.
Who to contact for more information
Your doctor or pharmacist can give you more information about baclofen and the relief of pain caused by muscle spasticity.
Baclofen: an effective muscle relaxant
Baclofen is divided into centrally acting muscle relaxants. This class of drugs leads to reduced skeletal muscle tone and relaxation of these muscles. This effect of baclofen is beneficial in cases where muscle spasm is an important feature. These include acute spasms such as sprains, muscle tears (excessive stretch), ligament and tendon tears; and chronic diseases such as multiple sclerosis, spinal cord injury, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis and hemiplegia, paraplegia. Baclofen acts mainly on the spinal cord. For this reason it is classified as a "central" agent.
This is how Baclofen works
Baclofen is a centrally acting muscle relaxant. The structure is similar to the compound GABA (γ-aminobutyric acid), which is an inhibitory neurotransmitter in the brain and spinal cord. Baclofen is selective for the type of GABAB receptor. The main effect of baclofen is in the spinal cord, where it reduces polysynaptic and monosynaptic reflexes. This leads to a decrease in skeletal muscle tone and effectively treats the spasticity seen in conditions such as multiple sclerosis and spinal cord injury. However, baclofen is less effective when used against spasticity that occurs after stroke, trauma or in patients with cerebral palsy.
How to use Baclofen
Baclofen is approved for the treatment of chronic conditions such as muscle spasms and stiffness spasticity such as multiple sclerosis, spinal cord injury, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, spinal cord tumors and head injuries. Although baclofen is not very effective in acute conditions, it can be used for traumatic muscle spasms, ligament and tendon injuries, and muscle fluctuations. Due to the presence of other muscle relaxants that are better adapted to this purpose, baclofen is rarely used under these conditions. Baclofen can be used as oral or injectable tablets, which should only be used intrathecally. Oral tablets are manufactured in doses of 20 mg and 10 mg. Under the above conditions, baclofen is given three times a day after meals at a dose of 5 mg.
At the beginning of treatment, the dose is increased by 5 mg per dose at 3-day intervals to a final dose of 20 mg, taken three times a day. The maximum permitted baclofen dose is 80 mg / day. In general, patients do not require more than 60 mg / day, and this dosage will provide adequate response. It is recommended to use the lowest effective dose of baclofen as a maintenance dose when needed. Intrathecal administration of baclofen involves the use of a surgically implanted infusion pump and delivery of the drug to the spinal cord, its primary area of action. This approach should be used only in patients who do not respond to the usual oral dosing regimen or who have experienced intolerable side effects of baclofen. Direct administration of baclofen to the spine reduces the frequency of side effects, as the drug has no systemic circulation and much lower doses can be used. The use of baclofen should not be interrupted abruptly, since in these circumstances withdrawal symptoms have been reported.
Precautions and side effects of baclofen
Use of alcohol while taking baclofen is prohibited as alcohol may potentiate its effects. The use of heavy machinery and driving are also discouraged. Baclofen should be used with caution and at lower doses in patients with renal impairment, hepatic dysfunction, urinary difficulties, diabetes mellitus, stroke, and patients with a history of mental illness. Drowsiness, nausea, confusion, dizziness, muscle weakness, tremors, dry mouth, tiredness and fatigue are common side effects of baclofen. The rarer side effects of baclofen include: seizures, urinary retention, impotence, blurred vision and sometimes psychiatric manifestations such as hallucinations.
- Alcoholism and involuntary suicide
- How to help someone with an alcohol problem
- Openness to a drinker
Generic Baclofen 10mg
|Package||Price||Per Pills||Savings||Free Shipping?||Order|
Generic Baclofen 25mg
|Package||Price||Per Pills||Savings||Free Shipping?||Order|
Do you want to buy the high-quality drug Baclofen inexpensively in Singapore? Perhaps you are faced with unjustified difficulties and obstacles to the acquisition of this medication.
- Perhaps when you tried to purchase Baclofen before from a pharmacy, you have been asked to present a prescription. Or you did not have the time, desire or the financial means to visit a doctor and they refused to sell it to you.
- You experienced the sale of counterfeit drugs, which did not have any effect and spoiled your mood and self-esteem.
- You are unsure if the active ingredient in the drug can help anyone.
It's not a problem! Our online store vgrsingapore.net offers the sale of certified Baclofen to you without having to search for a prescription! We fulfill orders in Singapore, as well as, ship internationally worldwide! Packages always reach their destination on time, in perfect condition. The amount of drug always complies with the amount stipulated; its action is efffective by its quality.
You absolutely do not need to worry if you do not want the fact of your purchase known by postal workers, or simple passers-by who may examine your parcel. Our store sends packages in a way where orders remain confidential. In other words, you will never find any signs or numbers, or letters, or other markings that would make it clear what kind of content is in the package.
All orders are packed in one-color packaging, indistinguishable from the hundreds and thousands of others at the post office.
We offer our valued customers the opportunity to save on the purchase. If you order a large package of Baclofen, your price would be significantly lower! This is a great opportunity to not spend money unnecessarily. If you want to learn more about all the terms of a potential transaction, we warmly invite you to go over to the section labeled "Savings". For customers who purchase medicines from our store in Singapore specifically for shipping to another country, in the amount of 290 SGD at the current rate, we provide absolute free shipping anywhere in the world, within the time period agreed upon in advance.
You can pay online using our completely secure checkout page on our Singapore store website.
Thus, it eliminates the possibility of data leakage or unauthorized access to information by third parties, and will provide a protective ssl connection which provides 100% protection of your purchase. For payment, you can use any form that is convenient for you: Visa, American Express or Mastercard.
A nice bonus for our valued customers is, our store is open continuously, around the clock, without days off and breaks for the holidays. Therefore, there is always assistance from employees with medical education to serve you: online consultation will help you find answers to any question about buying Baclofen.
We ask you to support the activities of our online store, if you liked our services. Clicking on the icon (g+), you will help our pharmacy very much. For you, too, there will be a little surprise - a special discount of gratitude from our shop.
If you will also recommend our organization to your friends in Singapore, we are also happy to give you a new discount on your Baclofen product.