Buy Cipro Singapore
Payment Methods: VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Jcb card, Diners Club
Availability?: In Stock!
Prescription required? No Prescription Required for buy Generic Cipro
Active ingredient of drug Ciprofloxacin
Medical form: Pills
Shipping: Worldwide shipping: Singapore, Australia, Malaysia...
Delivery time: EMS Trackable (5-9 days), Airmail (10 - 21 days)
Cipro is a prescription brand antibiotic. It is used to treat infections caused by bacteria. Cipro belongs to a class of antibiotics called fluoroquinolones.
Generic Cipro (ciprofloxacin) is an anti-infective drug. It is a drug from the group of fluoroquinolones. This drug is usually prescribed more frequently than other antibacterial drugs.
Cipro is a pluripotent drug. It has a high activity and is indicated for the treatment of many infectious diseases. The effect of the drug is similar to antibiotics, but differs in its chemical structure and origin. Antibiotics are naturally occurring products or similar synthetic analogues of natural products. Fluoroquinolones have no natural analogues. These are completely synthetic drugs.
The main component of the medicine is a synthetic substance called ciprofloxacin.
The drug is available with a different dosage of the main component. A pill may contain 250, 500 or 750 mg of ciprofloxacin. In addition to the main component, it contains additive components. These are:
- Corn flour;
- magnesium stearate;
- titanium oxide;
- hydroxypropyl methylcellulose;
- Polyethylene oxide 4000.
This antibacterial drug has pronounced antimicrobial and bactericidal properties. It is especially effective against Gram-negative and Gram-positive microorganisms. This group of microorganisms includes:
- Bacillus of blue pus;
- Haemophilus influenzae;
- Pathogen of Bacilladysentery;
- Salmonella spp.
- N. gonorrhoeae.
The drug also works actively on strains of Staphylococcus spp. and Enterococcus spp. A group of antibacterial preparations of fluoroquinolones has a detrimental effect on beta-lactamase-producing microbes.
The development of bacterial resistance to ciprofloxacin takes a long time. It is a big plus of medicine. However, there is a group of microorganisms that are very resistant to ciprofloxacin. This group includes:
- Streptococcus faecium;
- Ureaplasma urealyticum;
- Nocardia asteroids;
- Treponema pallidum.
The drug is known around the world for its DNA gyrase deletion, the perfectly expressed microorganisms. It destroys the DNA synthesis of microorganisms and thus stops the growth and multiplication of bacteria. Cipro is used to treat various diseases, but self-medication is absolutely undesirable. It can and will be dangerous to your health. Only a treating physician can prescribe the drug correctly and indicate the dosage.
The drug can be prescribed in the following cases:
- Skin disorders (apoptem, pyogenic cellulitis, trophic ulcers). In addition, the drug is applied after mechanical injuries such as burns and wounds that are complicated by infection.
- Venereal diseases (gonorrhea, chlamydia);
- anatomical respiratory diseases. Ciprofloxacin may be prescribed for bronchitis, multiple bronchiectasis, pneumonia and cystic fibrosis.
- Gastrointestinal diseases (peritoneal abscess, typhus, peritonitis of various origins, cholecystitis, infectious diseases of the stomach and intestines);
- Diseases of the spine and joints (infectious arthritis, osteomyelitis);
- Disorders of the ENT organs. In these cases, there are many indications of the use of ciprofloxacin. Tonsillitis, sinusitis, sinusitis, genyanitis, pharyngitis, internal otitis, angina;
- Kidney infection. There are cystitis, pyelonephritis, endometritis;
- Infectious diseases due to decreased immunity.
An indication of the use of the drug is the prevention of an inhaled formulation of the coal.
This antibacterial drug is completely and very effectively absorbed from the digestive tract when taken orally. The highest concentration of the drug in the blood occurs between 1.5 and 2 hours after taking the drug. The drug has a fairly high bioavailability. It is almost 70%.
The average percentage of plasma protein binding is about 40.
After taking a pill, the active ingredient is distributed evenly in the body tissue. The concentration of the active substance in the tissue of the body is greater than that of the blood. The drug of the drug has a good permeability. It can enter the placenta and breast milk. It collects in the bile. The half-life of the substance is about 4 hours.
PRECAUTIONS BY CIPRO
Cipro, like any other antibacterial drug and indeed all other medicines of this type, has contraindications to the treatment.
There are a number of factors for which drug treatment is expressly prohibited.
- Age of children under 18 years;
- Incompatibility with the components of the drug;
- Kidney failure.
Prescribing the medicine during pregnancy and lactation is not recommended.
DOSE OF CIPRO
The daily dosage is 0.5 to 1.5 g. This dosage is usually divided into two or three equal fractions. If medication is scheduled twice within 24 hours, the interval between doses should be at least 12 hours. If drugs are consumed three times per 24 hours, the time interval should not be less than 8 hours. If the patient forgets to take his next medication, the missed dose should be taken as soon as possible. However, if a lot of time has passed since then, simply use the medication according to the prescribed schedule.
Do not take twice the dose of the medicine!
The tablets should be taken orally without chewing and with a reasonably large amount of water.
HOW TO TAKE CIPRO?
The intake of medication does not depend on the diet. The drug can be taken before, after or during a meal. Therefore many doctors recommend to do it on an empty stomach. They find that the drug (ciprofloxacin) is absorbed much faster in the fasting gastrointestinal mucosa.
The therapeutic scheme looks like this:
- Urinary tract infections. In mild cases, a dose of 250 or 500 mg is given twice daily. For complicated conditions, a dose of 250 or 500 mg is prescribed twice a day.
- Respiratory diseases are treated twice daily in a mild case with a dose of 250 mg. In a complicated form of the disease, the drug is prescribed 500 mg twice a day.
- For the treatment of sexually transmitted diseases, the dosage of ciprofloxacin is between 250 and 500 mg per dose.
- Gynecological and urological disorders are treated twice daily with a dose of 500 mg.
- In musculoskeletal and joint disorders, the drug is prescribed at a dose of 500 mg twice a day.
- Diarrhea and pain in the intestinal tract in infectious etiology are treated twice daily with a dose of 250 mg;
- With the inhaled anthrax formulation, the drug is prescribed twice a day in a dose of 500 mg;
- Preventive measures for invasive infections are performed with a single 500 mg dose.
The duration of treatment should be determined by the attending physician. It depends on the form, the severity, the dynamics of the disease, the general condition of the patient and the individual characteristics of a person.
SIDE EFFECTS OF CIPRO
Every human body reacts differently to this or that drug. Adverse events can occur in one or more organs. The adverse effects of taking medication are, in most cases, due to:
- Central nervous system (headache, sleep disorders, anxiety, rapid fatigue, hyperhidrosis, impaired consciousness);
- Heart and blood vessels (fast heart, blood pressure jumps, heat waves);
- Sensory organs (dysfunction of taste perception and odor formation, amblyacusis and visual impairment);
- Gastrointestinal tract (nausea with vomiting, flatulence, diarrhea, stomach pain);
- Musculoskeletal system and muscles (arthritis, myodynia, tendon synovitis);
- hematogenous organ (anemia, leukopenia, thrombocytosis);
- Genitourinary system (dysuria, polyuria, urine retention, bleeding from the urethra);
- allergic manifestations (urticaria, redness, dandruff and itching, skin pockets) .
Overdose of Cipro
There is no characteristic sign of overdose. Excessive ingestion of the drug may cause any of the above listed side effects.
If the patient has other symptoms than the disease, stop taking the medicine and consult a doctor. Emergency detoxification is required if the overdose is severe. Thereafter, a medical consultation usually requires a maintenance treatment.
INTERACTIONS WITH CIPRO
The active substance (ciprofloxacin) belongs to the group of fluoroquinolones. Therefore, its efficacy decreases with concomitant use of the drug with antacids and drugs containing iron, aluminum, magnesium and zinc ions.
The interval between these medications and Cipro should be at least 4 hours. Medical devices containing theophylline and cyclosporin inhibit the elimination of ciprofloxacin. This increases the toxicity of the drug. Patients should refrain from driving while on treatment, as the drug may cause drowsiness and dizziness.
ALCOHOL INTERACTION WITH CIPRO
The simultaneous use of drugs and alcoholic drinks increases the occurrence of adverse events.
Therefore, alcohol must be completely excluded during the treatment period.
Opinion of the doctor
Dr. Pectenson Cipro is the first-line drug for antibiotic therapy in urology. However, the efficacy of the drug is high and uncontrolled use results in decreased efficacy. This drug is predisposed to dysbacteriosis and stomatitis. I have not seen many patients with allergic reactions in my practice. If the medicine is taken for more than 5 days, blood tests must be performed.
Dr. Huanos This is one of the best broad-spectrum antibiotics. Cipro is especially effective in respiratory, genitourinary and soft tissue infections. It has a minimal effect on the normal intestinal flora. In this way, you can use the drug without fear of severe dysbiosis. According to my observations, the drug causes moderate haematological toxicity in some patients, leading to a reduction in the number of platelets.
Opinion of the patient
Frederic: My doctor has prescribed clarithromycin (macrolide antibiotic) for the treatment of acute bronchitis. This medicine did not improve my physical condition and caused an allergy in the form of angioedema on the third day. Then the doctor prescribed me a Cipro tablet form. On the second day of consumption, my condition improved at lunchtime, the breathing sound of exhaling disappeared, breathing became weaker, and the cough became more productive. A day later, the doctor explained that wheezing had disappeared. The five-day complex treatment with the expectorant mixture was completed. Cipro has overcome my bronchitis. The nicest thing is that the side effects did not bother me.
- A step by step guide to treating traveler s diarrhea
- Travel diarrhea
- Treatment of bacterial infections
Generic Cipro 1000mg
Generic Cipro 250mg
|Package||Price||Per Pills||Savings||Free Shipping?||Order|
Generic Cipro 500mg
Generic Cipro 750mg
Do you want to buy the high-quality drug Cipro inexpensively in Singapore? Perhaps you are faced with unjustified difficulties and obstacles to the acquisition of this medication.
- Perhaps when you tried to purchase Cipro before from a pharmacy, you have been asked to present a prescription. Or you did not have the time, desire or the financial means to visit a doctor and they refused to sell it to you.
- You experienced the sale of counterfeit drugs, which did not have any effect and spoiled your mood and self-esteem.
- You are unsure if the active ingredient in the drug Ciprofloxacin can help anyone.
It's not a problem! Our online store vgrsingapore.net offers the sale of certified Cipro to you without having to search for a prescription! We fulfill orders in Singapore, as well as, ship internationally worldwide! Packages always reach their destination on time, in perfect condition. The amount of drug always complies with the amount stipulated; its action is efffective by its quality.
You absolutely do not need to worry if you do not want the fact of your purchase known by postal workers, or simple passers-by who may examine your parcel. Our store sends packages in a way where orders remain confidential. In other words, you will never find any signs or numbers, or letters, or other markings that would make it clear what kind of content is in the package.
All orders are packed in one-color packaging, indistinguishable from the hundreds and thousands of others at the post office.
We offer our valued customers the opportunity to save on the purchase. If you order a large package of Cipro, your price would be significantly lower! This is a great opportunity to not spend money unnecessarily. If you want to learn more about all the terms of a potential transaction, we warmly invite you to go over to the section labeled "Savings". For customers who purchase medicines from our store in Singapore specifically for shipping to another country, in the amount of 290 SGD at the current rate, we provide absolute free shipping anywhere in the world, within the time period agreed upon in advance.
You can pay online using our completely secure checkout page on our Singapore store website.
Thus, it eliminates the possibility of data leakage or unauthorized access to information by third parties, and will provide a protective ssl connection which provides 100% protection of your purchase. For payment, you can use any form that is convenient for you: Visa, American Express or Mastercard.
A nice bonus for our valued customers is, our store is open continuously, around the clock, without days off and breaks for the holidays. Therefore, there is always assistance from employees with medical education to serve you: online consultation will help you find answers to any question about buying Cipro.
We ask you to support the activities of our online store, if you liked our services. Clicking on the icon (g+), you will help our pharmacy very much. For you, too, there will be a little surprise - a special discount of gratitude from our shop.
If you will also recommend our organization to your friends in Singapore, we are also happy to give you a new discount on your Cipro product.