Buy Suhagra Singapore
Payment Methods: VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Jcb card, Diners Club
Availability?: In Stock!
Prescription required? No Prescription Required for buy Suhagra
Active ingredient of drug Sildenafil Citrate
Medical form: Pills
Shipping: Worldwide shipping: Singapore, Australia, Malaysia...
Delivery time: EMS Trackable (5-9 days), Airmail (10 - 21 days)
Erectile dysfunction is a delicate problem in which it is not possible to cause and maintain erections. For many men, dissatisfaction in sex life has a significant negative impact on quality of life in general. One of the main problems with this question is that men simply can not confess that there are sexual problems.
It is difficult to talk to a doctor or urologist about it. An important factor that plays a major role in male potency is man's age.
Suhagra is a blue pill containing 100 mg sildenafil. It is a well-known drug that treats erectile dysfunction. Suhagra 100 mg is a generic copy of Viagra.
It is a new product of a pharmaceutical company Cipla, which is registered in India. The drug has an excellent reputation and is approved in many countries, including the Singapore.
The older the man, the higher the chance of developing erectile dysfunction.
However, this does not mean that only men over the age of 45 or older can have potency issues. Nowadays, erectile dysfunction is usually a problem for middle-aged men, but also for young men.
Suhagra is identical in its action, form and dosage with Viagra. One of the biggest advantages of Suhagra over Viagra is a much lower price. As a replica of Viagra, the generic version has the same efficacy and quality, but it's the drug anyone can afford to buy. The main active ingredient in both medicines is sildenafil, which improves male potency.
Indications and use
Generic Suhagra is a modern, reliable drug used to treat male potential problems, regardless of age. There is only one age restriction when using Suhagra: Doctors do not recommend it for men under 18 years of age.
This highly effective drug eliminates the symptoms of the disease that makes it so embarrassing to talk.
The drug effect aims to achieve a natural response (erection) to sexual arousal. Suhagra 100 mg improves the circulation and blood circulation of the penis, resulting in a better erection. As a result, the libido of the male increases, and pleasant sensations persist throughout sexual intercourse.
Do not forget to consult the doctor when deciding to start the Suhagra course of treatment. Only a medical professional can weigh all advantages and disadvantages for your individual case. Suhagra can cause a number of side effects, such as: B. a transient slight decrease in arterial blood pressure.
First, the patient must undergo a suitable examination to diagnose erectile dysfunction. It is necessary to eliminate the risk of possible negative consequences and to ensure that the use of the drug is safe for you.
Second, the treatment may have a reaction to certain medications in the body. The doctor must also check your heart to make sure that the stress of sex does no harm to you.
Thirdly, make sure that you provide your doctor with comprehensive information about the history of your health problems (if you have or have had them), the medications you are taking, and facts about your lifestyle.
There are a number of cases where this remedy is not recommended or banned:
- Professionals advise against using it if you have ever been allergic to Sildenafil Citrate or any other component of the treatment. Do not take this pill if you have an allergy to a similar drug.
- You can not use this drug with nitrates. The compatibility of these two elements can lead to a severe arterial pressure drop.
- In the worst case, the arterial pressure can be life-threatening. The symptoms of low arterial pressure are dizziness and weakness. Some nitrates may also be included in light "club" medicines such as amyl nitrate. Ask a doctor or pharmacist to clarify the composition of certain medicines.
- Sexual intercourse is a great burden on your body and especially on the heart. Before prescribing Suhagra, make sure that you are healthy enough for sexual activity.
- This effective treatment is only for men who suffer from erectile dysfunction. Children, men under the age of 18 or women can not take this medicine.
Do not let others take your drugs!
Tell your doctor if you have ever had any of the following conditions:
- Heart problems (for example, angina pectoris, chest pain, heart failure,
- cardiac arrhythmia, myocardial infarction, or aortic valve constriction);
- Stroke (the drug is strictly prohibited if you had a stroke or myocardial infarction less than 6 months ago);
- low or high blood pressure;
- severe vision problems;
- congenital eye disease (retinitis pigmentosa);
- Kidney disease; Liver disease;
- Blood problems, including leukemia;
- Allergy to sildenafil or other ingredients in Suhagra;
- Penis deformity, Peyronie's disease;
- Condition with erection that lasted longer than 4 hours;
- Ulcer bleeding or other bleeding;
- Taking other medicines.
Like any drug, Suhagra pill can cause side effects. Usually they are not very strong and do not last long. Some of the side effects occur only at maximum intake.
Most commonly, the drug causes changes in arterial blood pressure, redness and flushing of the face and upper body, headache and dizziness. Sometimes the patient can experience:
- Photosensitivity, blurred vision, inadequate color perception (inability to distinguish between blue and green);
- Indigestion, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea;
- stuffy nose.
The same side effects occur with overdose, but in severe form. There have been reports of hypersensitivity reactions (including rashes), seizures, fainting and epistaxis.
In rare cases, difficulty breathing, short-term decrease or loss of vision and sudden deafness occurred. It is not safe to say if these side effects were caused by Suhagra or any other illness, factor or medication.
If you notice any of these symptoms, always contact your doctor.
Dosage and instruction
The drug comes in pills containing 100 mg sildenafil in every pill. It is the maximum daily dose of sildenafil. It is therefore not recommended to take more than 1 tablet per day. If you feel that you need to reduce the dose, half of the pill can be taken. If you feel that 100 mg is not enough for you, consult your doctor before increasing the dosage.
Suhagra is taken 1 hour before sexual intercourse. The effect lasts for 4-5 hours. The erection occurs due to natural sexual arousal and continues until ejaculation.
A greater effect can be achieved if the drug is taken on an empty stomach. Suhagra 100 mg does not mix well with alcohol and fatty food. Adequate emotional state and sexual arousal improve the erection.
Analogues of Suhagra
Sildenafil-containing medicines are extremely popular for coping with potency problems. In addition to Viagra and Suhagra, there are many of their analogues to maintain a strong erection in men.
Another known drug is Kamagra, made in pills and gel. Given natural sexual arousal, Kamagra causes an erection 50 minutes after ingestion. Next erection can occur in 5 hours after ejaculation. Since Kamagra is a generic version of Viagra, it has similar effects and side effects.
Compatibility with alcohol and medication
The concomitant use of Suhagra 100 mg and other medicines may alter the effect on potency. Always seek advice from your doctor when deciding to start or stop taking medications. This applies to both prescription and non-prescription medicines.
- It is very important not to mix Suhagra with nitrate-containing medicines because of possible serious side effects (see above).
- If you treat hypertension or problems with the prostate with drugs of the alpha-blocker group, your blood pressure may drop significantly. This can lead to dizziness and weakness.
- Reduce the dosage of Suhagra to 1/4 of a tablet (25 mg Sildenafil) when taking Protease Inhibitor. The intervals between receipts should be at least 48 hours.
- Do not take Suhagra if you are already taking other medicines that cause erections, be it tablets, injections (medicines that are injected into the penis) or other medical forms.
- Suhagra is not compatible with nitrates, phenytoin, antibiotics, tryptophan, lithium and beta adrenoblockers. Excessive alcohol consumption is not recommended when using this medicine.
- It is not allowed more than a glass of wine.
- Erectile dysfunction doesn t have to be a problem if you know the phases
- How to get erections and get rid of impotence
- How to stop and prevent your erectile dysfunction
- Penis investment strategies in a bad economy
- Treatment of erectile dysfunction
Do you want to buy the high-quality drug Suhagra inexpensively in Singapore? Perhaps you are faced with unjustified difficulties and obstacles to the acquisition of this medication.
- Perhaps when you tried to purchase Suhagra before from a pharmacy, you have been asked to present a prescription. Or you did not have the time, desire or the financial means to visit a doctor and they refused to sell it to you.
- You experienced the sale of counterfeit drugs, which did not have any effect and spoiled your mood and self-esteem.
- You are unsure if the active ingredient in the drug Sildenafil Citrate can help anyone.
It's not a problem! Our online store vgrsingapore.net offers the sale of certified Suhagra to you without having to search for a prescription! We fulfill orders in Singapore, as well as, ship internationally worldwide! Packages always reach their destination on time, in perfect condition. The amount of drug always complies with the amount stipulated; its action is efffective by its quality.
You absolutely do not need to worry if you do not want the fact of your purchase known by postal workers, or simple passers-by who may examine your parcel. Our store sends packages in a way where orders remain confidential. In other words, you will never find any signs or numbers, or letters, or other markings that would make it clear what kind of content is in the package.
All orders are packed in one-color packaging, indistinguishable from the hundreds and thousands of others at the post office.
We offer our valued customers the opportunity to save on the purchase. If you order a large package of Suhagra, your price would be significantly lower! This is a great opportunity to not spend money unnecessarily. If you want to learn more about all the terms of a potential transaction, we warmly invite you to go over to the section labeled "Savings". For customers who purchase medicines from our store in Singapore specifically for shipping to another country, in the amount of 290 SGD at the current rate, we provide absolute free shipping anywhere in the world, within the time period agreed upon in advance.
You can pay online using our completely secure checkout page on our Singapore store website.
Thus, it eliminates the possibility of data leakage or unauthorized access to information by third parties, and will provide a protective ssl connection which provides 100% protection of your purchase. For payment, you can use any form that is convenient for you: Visa, American Express or Mastercard.
A nice bonus for our valued customers is, our store is open continuously, around the clock, without days off and breaks for the holidays. Therefore, there is always assistance from employees with medical education to serve you: online consultation will help you find answers to any question about buying Suhagra.
We ask you to support the activities of our online store, if you liked our services. Clicking on the icon (g+), you will help our pharmacy very much. For you, too, there will be a little surprise - a special discount of gratitude from our shop.
If you will also recommend our organization to your friends in Singapore, we are also happy to give you a new discount on your Suhagra product.