Buy Tofranil Singapore
Payment Methods: VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Jcb card, Diners Club
Availability?: In Stock!
Prescription required? No Prescription Required for buy Generic Tofranil
Active ingredient of drug Imipramine
Medical form: Pills
Shipping: Worldwide shipping: Singapore, Australia, Malaysia...
Delivery time: EMS Trackable (5-9 days), Airmail (10 - 21 days)
What is Tofranil for?
Tofranil hydrochloride (imipramine) is a medicine called a tricyclic antidepressant (TCA). It is prescribed for the following reasons:
- Treatment of depression in adults.
- Treatment of nocturnal enuresis (nocturnal enuresis) in children over six if other treatments were ineffective.
How does Tofranil work?
Tofranil works by reducing the activity of the neurotransmitters serotonin and norepinephrine in the brain. Neurotransmitters are natural chemicals in the body that act as chemical messengers between nerve cells. It is well known that serotonin and norepinephrine regulate, among other things, emotions, mood and behavior. In depressive diseases, less serotonin and norepinephrine than normal are released by the nerve cells of the brain. Tofranil prolongs the action of serotonin and norepinephrine released in the brain. Over time, this helps to improve mood and relieve depression.
Imipramine acts in case of nocturnal enuresis, as it also blocks receptors called cholinergic or muscarinic receptors located on the surface of the muscle cells of the bladder wall. This helps the muscles of the bladder wall to relax, reducing unstable and involuntary contractions of the bladder. It increases the bladder's ability to retain urine, reduces the need to drain urine and can help the child stay dry at night.
How long does it take for Tofranil to act?
- In case of depression, imipramine can take between two and four weeks to make you feel better. Therefore, it is very important that you continue to take it, even if it does not make much difference at first glance. Normally, you should take imipramine daily for several months to treat depression and at least six months after you feel better. You must take it as long as your doctor asks. If you feel that your depression has worsened or if you have painful thoughts or feelings about suicide or self-injury during the first few weeks or at any time during or after treatment, it is very important to be comfortable with talking to your doctor.
- It may also take a few weeks for imipramine to be effective when used to wet the bed. It is important that you continue to give it to your child as directed by the doctor, even if you do not think it will help you from the start. As a general rule, a three-month treatment period is prescribed. Thereafter, the child must be re-examined by his specialist to determine if additional classes are useful.
How do you take Tofranil?
- Always follow the instructions of your doctor. Remember that Imipramine takes a long time to work. So take it as prescribed, even if it does not make a big difference at first. Do not take more than the dose prescribed by your doctor.
- Imipramine tablets and fluids can be taken with or without food on an empty stomach or on an empty stomach.
- In depression, imipramine is usually taken three times a day, but it can also be prescribed as a single dose at bedtime. Follow the instructions of your doctor. Try to take your doses at the same time each day - this will help you remember to take them.
- If you forget to take a dose at the usual time, take it as soon as you remember, unless it is almost time for your next dose. In this case, simply skip the missed dose and take the next dose as usual, when the time comes. Do not take a double dose if you forget to take the previous dose.
- To wet your child, he should receive the prescribed dose of imipramine once a day before going to bed.
- If you forget to give your child a dose at bedtime, just leave the missed dose. Give the next dose to your child as usual the next night. Do not double the dose if you forget to take the previous dose.
What should I know about taking Tofranil?
- Tofranil may cause drowsiness, dizziness, difficulty concentrating and blurred vision, as well as impairing your ability to drive and use machines safely. Do not drive or use machinery if touched.
- Avoid drinking alcohol while taking Imipramine, as this increases the risk of drowsiness, dizziness, confusion or blurring. This effect is probably worse if you drink alcohol at the beginning of treatment or after an increase in the dose.
- Tofranil can cause dizziness or restlessness when you get up from a supine or sitting position, especially if you are taking the medicine for the first time. If you get up slowly, you can avoid it. If you or your child is dizzy, sit or lie down until the symptoms disappear.
- Imipramine can cause dry mouth, which can increase the risk of tooth decay if imipramine is taken over a long period. It is important that you practice good oral hygiene and that you visit your dentist regularly.
- Imipramine can cause dry eyes. When wearing contact lenses, be aware that they are more likely to irritate the surface of your eyes. Ask your doctor, pharmacist or optometrist how to avoid this.
- If you need surgery, tell the anesthetist that you are taking imipramine. Tofranil does not create dependency. However, it should not be stopped suddenly, as it can lead to withdrawal symptoms such as nausea, tremor, headache, difficulty sleeping, sweating, irritability, agitation or anxiety. Withdrawal symptoms are transient and do not depend on addiction. They can usually be avoided by phasing out imipramine, usually over a period of weeks or months, depending on your personal circumstances. Follow your doctor's instructions when it is time to stop treatment.
Who should not take Tofranil?
- People with severe liver disease.
- People with an irregular heart rhythm (arrhythmia), heart block or a recent heart attack.
- People in the manic phase of bipolar disorder (manic depression).
- People who have taken a monoamine oxidase inhibitor antidepressant (MAOI) in the last three weeks.
- People with narrow angle glaucoma.
- People who can not completely empty their bladder (urinary retention).
- People with rare hereditary blood disorders are called porphyria.
- People who are allergic or incompatible with any of the constituents of the medication. If you or your child know that you have certain allergies or intolerances, check the ingredients in the package leaflet.
- Imipramine should not be used to treat depression in children or to treat enuresis in children under six years of age.
Who might need a lower dose of Tofranil or additional monitoring?
- Older people.
- People with liver or kidney problems.
- People suffering from heart disease or hypertension.
- People with low blood pressure.
- People with overactive thyroid (hyperthyroidism).
- People with adrenal tumors (pheochromocytoma).
- People with chronic constipation.
- People who have difficulty urinating, such as. B. Men with an enlarged prostate.
- People with increased eye pressure or glaucoma.
- People with diabetes.
- People who have epilepsy or are exposed to seizures, for example. Due to withdrawal from alcohol / drugs, brain damage or other medications.
- People receiving electroconvulsive therapy (ECT).
- People with psychotic disorders, for example schizophrenia.
- People with a history of bipolar affective disorder (manic depression). This medicine should be stopped in people entering a manic phase.
Can I take imipramine during pregnancy or breastfeeding?
- It is important to consult your doctor if you think you may be pregnant or plan to become pregnant while taking Imipramine. Imipramine should preferably not be used during pregnancy, especially in the first and third trimesters, as its safety is not fully established. However, it is important to discuss with your doctor the risks and benefits of taking the drug versus discontinuing treatment or using other treatments. For example, taking imipramine in the third trimester may result in side effects or withdrawal symptoms in the baby after birth, which may require additional monitoring.
- If you become pregnant and want to stop taking imipramine, do not do it suddenly. Your doctor will explain how to stop treatment gradually to avoid withdrawal symptoms.
- Consult your doctor if you wish to breast-feed while taking Imipramine. Imipramine passes into breast milk, but only in very small amounts, which are probably not harmful to a nursing child. If you are taking imipramine, breastfeeding is generally acceptable, as long as your baby is in good health, is not born prematurely, and is being followed for any problem potential such as drowsiness. However, always ask your doctor first, as various factors must be taken into account.
What are the potential side effects of Tofranil?
Medications and their potential side effects can affect individuals in different ways. Here are some of the side effects that can be associated with imipramine. It is not because a side effect is indicated here that all people taking imipramine experience this or any other side effect. Many people find that side effects improve with time. Therefore, it is important to pay attention to treatment.
Very common side effects (affecting more than 1 in 10 people):
- Dry mouth.
- Blurred vision.
- Fast heartbeat.
- Sweating or rinsing.
- Tremor, usually hands (tremors).
- Weight gain.
Common side effects (affects 1 in 10 to 1 in 100 people):
- Dizziness, especially when getting up.
- Sensations of pins and needles.
- Nausea or vomiting.
- Loss of appetite.
- Feel anxious, agitated or excited.
- Feeling confused or disoriented
- Sleep disorders.
- Irregular heart rhythm.
- Difficulty urinating
- Sexual problems, such as, for example, decreased libido or erection problems.
Read the package leaflet or contact your doctor or pharmacist for more information on possible side effects of imipramine. If you think you have had a side effect, did you know that you can report it via the yellow card website?
Can you take other medicines with imipramine?
It is important to tell your doctor or pharmacist if you or your child is already taking any medication, including over-the-counter medications and herbal medicines, before starting imipramine therapy.
Can I take over-the-counter medications with Imipramine?
Always consult your pharmacist before taking a new medicine if you or your child start taking imipramine to make sure the combination is safe. However, here are the most important points to keep in mind:
If you need a pain reliever, you can take acetaminophen or ibuprofen with impramine, if any, for you or your child.
If you find that imipramine makes you drowsy or constipated, avoid taking co-codamol, as this painkiller can make these problems worse.
You should not take a cold or flu remedy that contains an imbalance such as pseudoephedrine or phenylephrine while you are taking imipramine.
If you need an antihistamine, it is best to avoid those that can make you sleepy, such as chlorpheniramine, diphenhydramine and promethazine. Instead, take a non-sedative such as cetirizine or loratadine.
Do not take herbal remedy St. John's wort (Hypericum perforatum) with imipramine.
What about prescription drugs?
If you are also taking other drugs that may cause drowsiness, you may be more likely to feel sleepy with imipramine:
- Antipsychotics, eg haloperidol
- Barbiturates, eg phenobarbital, amobarbital (they may also make the antidepressant less effective)
- Benzodiazepines, eg diazepam, temazepam
- sedative antihistamines, eg promethazine, hydroxyzine
- Sleeping pills, eg zopiclone
- strong opioid analgesics such as morphine, codeine, tramadol, fentanyl other tricyclic antidepressants, for example amitriptyline.
If you take imipramine with antihypertensive medications, including medicines used to treat high blood pressure and medications that can lower blood pressure as a side effect, such as benzodiazepines, you may feel dizzy or if you you faint. If you are taking a blood pressure lowering medication, tell your doctor if you feel dizzy or faint after starting imipramine, as you may need to adjust your dose.
It is likely that you have dry mouth, constipation, difficulty passing urine or blurred vision if you are taking a medicine with anticholinergic effects with imipramine. These include the following:
- Anticholinergics in urinary incontinence, eg tolterodine, oxybutynin
- Anticholinergics for Parkinson's symptoms, for example B. procyclidine, trihexyphenidyl
- Some antihistamines, eg, promethazine, chlorphenamine
- antispasmodic agents, eg hyoscine, atropine
- Some antipsychotics, eg chlorpromazine, clozapine
- some other antidepressants
- Some drugs for diseases, for example. Meclozine, cyclizine.
If you take other medications or medications that increase serotonin activity in the brain while you are taking imipramine, the likelihood that you will have an undesirable effect called serotonin syndrome, which has symptoms such as excitement, tremor, and increased heart, is higher and diarrhea. Other drugs that increase serotonin activity include:
- illicit drugs such as cocaine, amphetamine and ecstasy
- Selegiline, rasagiline or safinamide for Parkinson's disease
- SSRIs, tricyclic or related antidepressants, eg paroxetine, citalopram, amitriptyline, duloxetine, venlafaxine
- Triptans against migraine, eg sumatriptan
Tofranil may alter the anticoagulant effects of coumarin-based anticoagulants such as warfarin. Your doctor may want to check your blood clotting time (INR) more frequently if you are taking these two medicines together.
The following medications can increase the level of imipramine in the blood and increase the risk of side effects:
- Protease inhibitors for HIV such as ritonavir
- SSRI antidepressants such as fluvoxamine and fluoxetine
If you take a dry mouth while taking Imipramine, medicines that have been developed to dissolve and absorb under the tongue, such as For example, sublingual tablets of glyceryl trinitrate (GTN) are less effective against angina pectoris. chest. Indeed, tablets do not dissolve properly in a dry mouth. To remedy this, take a sip of water before taking sublingual tablets.
Imipramine should not be co-administered with a monoamine oxidase inhibitor antidepressant (MAOI), e.g. As phenelzine, tranylcypromine, isocarboxazide or moclobemide are used. Treatment with imipramine should be initiated at the earliest three weeks after stopping MAO and vice versa.
- 10 ways to get rid of depression
- Causes of depression
- Depression symptom discovered
- Depression treatments
- How can i overcome my depression
- How to choose a product to treat natural depression
- Learn more about treating depression
- Menopause depression is best treated with this natural medication
- Postpartum depression
- Treating depression
Generic Tofranil 25mg
Generic Tofranil 50mg
|Package||Price||Per Pills||Savings||Free Shipping?||Order|
Generic Tofranil 75mg
|Package||Price||Per Pills||Savings||Free Shipping?||Order|
Do you want to buy the high-quality drug Tofranil inexpensively in Singapore? Perhaps you are faced with unjustified difficulties and obstacles to the acquisition of this medication.
- Perhaps when you tried to purchase Tofranil before from a pharmacy, you have been asked to present a prescription. Or you did not have the time, desire or the financial means to visit a doctor and they refused to sell it to you.
- You experienced the sale of counterfeit drugs, which did not have any effect and spoiled your mood and self-esteem.
- You are unsure if the active ingredient in the drug Imipramine can help anyone.
It's not a problem! Our online store vgrsingapore.net offers the sale of certified Tofranil to you without having to search for a prescription! We fulfill orders in Singapore, as well as, ship internationally worldwide! Packages always reach their destination on time, in perfect condition. The amount of drug always complies with the amount stipulated; its action is efffective by its quality.
You absolutely do not need to worry if you do not want the fact of your purchase known by postal workers, or simple passers-by who may examine your parcel. Our store sends packages in a way where orders remain confidential. In other words, you will never find any signs or numbers, or letters, or other markings that would make it clear what kind of content is in the package.
All orders are packed in one-color packaging, indistinguishable from the hundreds and thousands of others at the post office.
We offer our valued customers the opportunity to save on the purchase. If you order a large package of Tofranil, your price would be significantly lower! This is a great opportunity to not spend money unnecessarily. If you want to learn more about all the terms of a potential transaction, we warmly invite you to go over to the section labeled "Savings". For customers who purchase medicines from our store in Singapore specifically for shipping to another country, in the amount of 290 SGD at the current rate, we provide absolute free shipping anywhere in the world, within the time period agreed upon in advance.
You can pay online using our completely secure checkout page on our Singapore store website.
Thus, it eliminates the possibility of data leakage or unauthorized access to information by third parties, and will provide a protective ssl connection which provides 100% protection of your purchase. For payment, you can use any form that is convenient for you: Visa, American Express or Mastercard.
A nice bonus for our valued customers is, our store is open continuously, around the clock, without days off and breaks for the holidays. Therefore, there is always assistance from employees with medical education to serve you: online consultation will help you find answers to any question about buying Tofranil.
We ask you to support the activities of our online store, if you liked our services. Clicking on the icon (g+), you will help our pharmacy very much. For you, too, there will be a little surprise - a special discount of gratitude from our shop.
If you will also recommend our organization to your friends in Singapore, we are also happy to give you a new discount on your Tofranil product.