Buy Zithromax Singapore
Payment Methods: VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Jcb card, Diners Club
Availability?: In Stock!
Prescription required? No Prescription Required for buy Generic Zithromax
Active ingredient of drug Azithromycin
Medical form: Pills
Shipping: Worldwide shipping: Singapore, Australia, Malaysia...
Delivery time: EMS Trackable (5-9 days), Airmail (10 - 21 days)
How long does it take for antibiotics to work?
In the history of mankind, few standards have seriously affected a person's life expectancy. In fact, there are only three. These included the introduction of hygiene rules, vaccination against serious infections and the use of antibiotics to treat bacterial infections. These drugs have significantly increased a person's life expectancy. However, most people have a very partial attitude towards them. Meanwhile, antibiotics are a single class of drugs. They do not affect the human body itself, but the microorganisms that "settle" in our body.
The main reason for the decrease in the activity of antibiotics is their uncontrolled use (prescription drugs without indication), their irrational choice of drugs, their non-compliance with the dosage and the duration of treatment.
People often start using antibiotics with problems (runny nose, coughing, swelling of the throat) without this being prescribed by a doctor. They start taking the medicine, then decide they do not need it anymore and stop the treatment.
Incomplete antibacterial treatment only reduces the activity of the antibiotic because it allows the microorganism to develop resistance. For the treatment to be effective, you must use a specific drug at an appropriate dose and be able to withstand a specific duration of treatment. If the treatment is interrupted, the microorganism does not remain killed, but this microorganism "remembers" information about this antibiotic. The competent prescription of antibiotics is the guarantee that we maximize the possibility of an effective treatment.
It is unlikely that modern medicine can dispense with antibacterial drugs in the near future. Microorganisms have been living on our planet for billions of years. We live in parallel with them. There are microorganisms without which we can not live. They are needed and help us. Some cause various diseases. In such cases, antibiotics are the only effective drugs. The search for new antibacterial drugs and their introduction into therapeutic practice should offer the possibility of saving lives. If you remember the history of humanity, you will find that the mortality due to bacterial infections was higher in the past. If you compare that to the current indicators, you will find that the numbers are simply not measurable.
Antibiotics should be taken according to the instructions and prescription.
There are antibiotics that are taken once. There are those who are taken two to three times a day. The same drug can be produced in different doses. As a rule, the antibiotic begins to act on the second day of administration. The patient feels better immediately. Otherwise, the antibiotic has not been correctly selected.
Regarding the toxicity of antibacterial drugs and the belief that antibiotics reduce immunity, this is a mythical category. The toxicity of antibiotics, including their effects on the function of the liver, kidneys, etc., is monitored during drug development. This applies to all other drugs.
What is Zitromax?
Zithromax is an antibacterial medicine with a wide spectrum of activities belonging to the group of azalide macrolides. It is used to treat inflammatory infections of the upper respiratory tract and ENT organs.
Azithromycin or Zithromax is a fairly potent third-generation antibiotic with a complex, multi-level formula. This medicine has minimal resistance to various types of pathogenic bacteria and helps fight most inflammatory diseases.
The antimicrobial macrolide group includes azithromycin, one of the safestc antibiotics.
This antibiotic is a systemic antibacterial agent.
- The therapeutic dose of Zithromax inhibits the division and proliferation of microflora, and their concentration completely destroys pathogenic microorganisms.
- This macrolide antibiotic is the most effective against anaerobic microflora, all types of streptococci, Ureoplasma, Mycoplasma, Campylobacter and Bordetella.
- Health disorders such as pharyngitis, sore throat, tonsillitis, acute respiratory infections
- Sinusitis, frontitis, otitis, tracheitis, duodenitis, cholecystitis, gastric ulcer, purulent dermatitis, duodenal ulcer
- The drug is sufficiently effective against pneumonia, pleurisy and bronchiectasis
- Cystitis, urethritis, pyelonephritis, periodontal disease, flow, periostinitis, and inflammatory processes in soft tissues.
- In arachnoiditis, encephalitis and meningitis
- Depending on the dosage, the antibiotic contains the active ingredient at a dose of 125, 250 or 500 mg in 1 capsule or tablet.
Like all other pharmacological supplements, this antibiotic has its own contraindications and you should use it with certain precautions.
First, it is the patient's individual intolerance of the drug - an allergy to the drug. Contraindications to this medication also include allergic reactions to other antimicrobials contained in the macrolide group.
Second, you can not give this medicine to children, breastfeeding women and pregnant women six months ago.
Third, the drug is well tolerated in the vast majority of cases, except in people intolerant and allergic to erythromycin antibiotics.
Zithromax (azithromycin) dosage
The dosage of this drug depends on the severity of the inflammatory disease in different areas of medicine, for example:
- ENT diseases:
- Paranasal sinus lesion - sinusitis: sinusitis, antrite, ethmoiditis and sphenoid inflammation.
- Tonsillopathy, including strep throat.
- Inflammation of the pharyngeal mucosa - pharyngitis.
- The lesion of the tympanic cavity - otitis media.
- Inflammation of lung tissue of various origins - inflammation of the lung.
- Chronic bronchitis
- Erysipelatous inflammation.
- superficial pyoderma.
- consecutive dermatosis.
- Cervical inflammation - cervicitis.
- Gonorrhea and urethritis.
- Bladder disease - Cystitis.
How to take Zithromax (Azithromycin)?
There is a general rule that prescribes this remedy. You should take it once a day, an hour before or two hours after the meal. In the case of upper and lower respiratory infections, infections of the skin and soft tissues in adults, you can take 0.5 g per day for 3 days.
If it is not complicated urinary disorders - once 2 tablets of 0.5 g. You can give children 10 mg per kg of child weight once a day for 3 days. You should check the dosage with special care, as the children's body may react differently to the medication.
Doctors advise against taking the drug in breastfeeding women and pregnant women. This is because this agent can penetrate the hematological barrier between the placenta and the fetus and negatively affect the fetus. You can only take this medicine during pregnancy if its positive effects on the mother's body are more important than harmful to the fetus.
Zithromax (azithromycin) side effects
The antibiotic associated with the drug may cause side effects in addition to the main therapeutic effect. The possible side effects of different organs and systems are different manifestations of:
- gastrointestinal tract
- skin reactions
- Central nervous system
- cardiovascular system
- Allergic reactions
Overdose of Zithromax (azithromycin)
When taking a high dose of the drug, the following side effects may occur: transient hearing loss, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea. First aid in this case gastric lavage and other symptomatic treatment.
Zithromax is generally well tolerated, but in some cases, some side effects may occur.
- General conditions: In rare cases, candidiasis and edema may occur.
- Hematopoietic system: This drug rarely causes thrombocytopenia.
- Reproductive system: Rare cases of vaginitis have been reported in patients taking this medication.
- Digestive System: Diseases, abdominal pain, diarrhea and nausea were common
- Rarely - pancreatitis, flatulence, constipation, disturbances of taste and smell, anorexia, as well as the change of color of the tongue.
- Urinary system: The likelihood of renal failure, including interstitial nephritis, is low.
- Liver and Gall Bladder: During treatment with this drug, conditions such as infectious hepatitis, jaundice, and liver dysfunction have been uncommon.
You should use the medicine with caution in the following cases:
The antibiotic of the group of macrolides to fight against many bacterial diseases. The most commonly used dosage forms are capsules. The dosage and frequency of administration of the drug should be prescribed by the physician and only by a single physician based on the clinical symptoms of the condition and circumstances.
First, the heart of a human being: many cases of heart disease using Zithromax, such as arrhythmia, tachycardia, hypotension and increased heart rate. Apart from that, you should do the same with all other antibiotics. Second, with problems of the nervous system, visual and auditory organs: rarely, disorders such as hyperactivity have been observed.
Third, with anxiety, aggression, cramps, dysgeusia, taste blindness
Other conditions for cautious use of the drug:
- Insomnia, hearing or vision problems, headaches, excessive fatigue, fainting, hypoaesthesia, asthenia, anosmia, paresthesia.
- Skin: This antibiotic can rarely cause allergic reactions such as photosensitivity, swelling, itching, necrolysis, rash, Stevens-Johnson syndrome or erythema.
- Muscle and Bone: In rare cases, the drug may cause myasthenia gravis and arthralgia.
Interaction of alcohol
Because antibiotic treatment significantly increases the digestive and excretory system of an almost healthy person. It is not necessary to test your body for strength and alcohol while you are nursing serious infections with this remedy.
It is important to remember that the tolerance of this medication and alcohol is kept at zero.
- Germ warfare
- The cure for bacterial infections
- The secret to fighting bacteria
- We present the best antibiotic
Generic Zithromax 100mg
|Package||Price||Per Pills||Savings||Free Shipping?||Order|
Generic Zithromax 250mg
Generic Zithromax 500mg
Do you want to buy the high-quality drug Zithromax inexpensively in Singapore? Perhaps you are faced with unjustified difficulties and obstacles to the acquisition of this medication.
- Perhaps when you tried to purchase Zithromax before from a pharmacy, you have been asked to present a prescription. Or you did not have the time, desire or the financial means to visit a doctor and they refused to sell it to you.
- You experienced the sale of counterfeit drugs, which did not have any effect and spoiled your mood and self-esteem.
- You are unsure if the active ingredient in the drug Azithromycin can help anyone.
It's not a problem! Our online store vgrsingapore.net offers the sale of certified Zithromax to you without having to search for a prescription! We fulfill orders in Singapore, as well as, ship internationally worldwide! Packages always reach their destination on time, in perfect condition. The amount of drug always complies with the amount stipulated; its action is efffective by its quality.
You absolutely do not need to worry if you do not want the fact of your purchase known by postal workers, or simple passers-by who may examine your parcel. Our store sends packages in a way where orders remain confidential. In other words, you will never find any signs or numbers, or letters, or other markings that would make it clear what kind of content is in the package.
All orders are packed in one-color packaging, indistinguishable from the hundreds and thousands of others at the post office.
We offer our valued customers the opportunity to save on the purchase. If you order a large package of Zithromax, your price would be significantly lower! This is a great opportunity to not spend money unnecessarily. If you want to learn more about all the terms of a potential transaction, we warmly invite you to go over to the section labeled "Savings". For customers who purchase medicines from our store in Singapore specifically for shipping to another country, in the amount of 290 SGD at the current rate, we provide absolute free shipping anywhere in the world, within the time period agreed upon in advance.
You can pay online using our completely secure checkout page on our Singapore store website.
Thus, it eliminates the possibility of data leakage or unauthorized access to information by third parties, and will provide a protective ssl connection which provides 100% protection of your purchase. For payment, you can use any form that is convenient for you: Visa, American Express or Mastercard.
A nice bonus for our valued customers is, our store is open continuously, around the clock, without days off and breaks for the holidays. Therefore, there is always assistance from employees with medical education to serve you: online consultation will help you find answers to any question about buying Zithromax.
We ask you to support the activities of our online store, if you liked our services. Clicking on the icon (g+), you will help our pharmacy very much. For you, too, there will be a little surprise - a special discount of gratitude from our shop.
If you will also recommend our organization to your friends in Singapore, we are also happy to give you a new discount on your Zithromax product.