Buy Zyrtec Singapore
Payment Methods: VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Jcb card, Diners Club
Availability?: In Stock!
Prescription required? No Prescription Required for buy Generic Zyrtec
Active ingredient of drug Cetirizine
Medical form: Pills
Shipping: Worldwide shipping: Singapore, Australia, Malaysia...
Delivery time: EMS Trackable (5-9 days), Airmail (10 - 21 days)
Cetirizine allergy and hayfever tablets 30 days
These 30-day anti-allergic and hay fever tablets can be used by adults and children (6 years and older) to prevent and treat allergic conditions such as hay fever and to treat allergic reactions to the body. Skin. These tablets have been specially formulated to relieve allergies and relieve rashes and hives that cause itchy eyes. This can be used by adults and children over 6 years and is an ideal hay fever drug or a general antihistamine for the whole family.
How do tablets work against allergies and hay fever?
These tablets contain the following active ingredients: cetirizine hydrochloride / cetirizine dihydrochloride. These hay fever tablets can help induce rapid relief and significant allergic reactions, such as:
- Flowing or stuffy nose.
How do I take
Cetirizine tablets for the relief of allergies and hay fever:
- Adults and children over 6 years: The usual dose is one tablet once a day.
- Patients with liver or kidney problems: swallow with a glass of water. Do not exceed the daily dose
- These tablets are not intended for children under 6 years
Do not take Cetirizine tablets for 30 days to relieve allergies and hay fever when:
- You are allergic (hypersensitive) to cetirizine or any other antihistamine or to any of the other ingredients of cetirizine tablets.
- They breastfeed.
Be careful with cetirizine tablets if:
- They already had liver or kidney problems. If this happens, consult a pharmacist or your doctor as your daily dose may need to be reduced.
- Pregnancy: If you are pregnant or have a pregnancy, ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking any medicines.
- Driving and using machines: These tablets can make you sleepy. If you are worried, do not drive and do not use tools or machines.
Important Information About Certain Ingredients of Cetirizine Tablets: This medicine contains lactose. If your doctor has told you that you have an intolerance to certain sugars, consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
Alcohol should be avoided while taking these tablets as the effects may be increased (eg increased drowsiness and lack of coordination). Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking or have recently taken any other medicines, including medicines obtained without a prescription.
Cetirizine tablets alleviate hay fever
Each cetirizine 10 mg tablet contains 10 mg of the active substance hydrochloride / cetirizine dihydrochloride.
Cetirizine is an antihistamine that relieves the symptoms of allergies. It is used to treat:
- hay fever
- Conjunctivitis (red eyes, itching)
- Reactions to bites and insect bites
- Some food allergies
Cetirizine is a non-drowsy antihistamine. It is much less likely that you will get drowsy than some other antihistamines.
Cetirizine is a prescription. You can also buy it in pharmacies and supermarkets. It comes in the form of tablets, capsules and liquid that you swallow.
- It is common to take cetirizine once a day. Children sometimes take it twice a day.
- Cetirizine is considered a non-drowsy antihistamine, but some people still find it makes them pretty sleepy.
- Common side effects include headache, dry mouth, nausea, dizziness, abdominal pain and diarrhea.
- It is best not to drink alcohol while taking cetirizine as this may make you sleepy.
- Cetirizine is also called by the brands Benadryl Allergy, Piriteze and Zirtek.
Who can not and can not take cetirizine
The tablets and cetirizine liquid that you buy in pharmacies and supermarkets can be taken by adults and children over the age of 6 years. Children over 2 years can also take cetirizine for hay fever and skin allergies.
Cetirizine can also be taken under the medical supervision of children over 1 year of age. Cetirizine is not suitable for some people. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you:
- In the past I've had an allergic reaction to cetirizine or other medications
- have an allergy to food additives E218 or E216
- Incompatibility or inability to absorb certain sugars such as lactose or sorbitol
- Have liver or kidney failure
- suffer from epilepsy or other health problems that can cause seizures
- have a condition that means you have trouble peeing
- Take an allergy test - taking cetirizine may affect the results. You may need to stop taking it a few days before the test
Some brands of cetirizine are available in capsule form. These may contain soybean oil. Do not take Cetirizine capsules if you are allergic to peanuts or soy.
How and when should it be taken?
If you or your child has been prescribed cetirizine, follow your doctor's instructions on how and when to take it. If you have purchased cetirizine in a pharmacy or shop, follow the instructions that came with the pack.
How much to take
Cetirizine is available as tablets and capsules (10 mg) and as a liquid medicine (labeled 5 mg / ml or 1 mg / 1 ml). The usual adult dose is 10 mg once a day.
In people with kidney problems, doses are usually lower. For children, your doctor will use your child's weight or age to determine the right dose.
If you have bought Cetirizine for a child, follow the instructions on the package. Depending on their age, children may take cetirizine twice a day. In this case, try to keep the cans for 10 to 12 hours.
How should I take it?
You can take cetirizine with or without food. Always take Cetirizine tablets or capsules with a glass of water, milk or juice. Swallow her down completely. Do not chew it.
Liquid cetirizine may be easier on children than tablets or capsules. The liquid medicine is delivered with a plastic syringe or a spoon to help you measure the correct dose. If you do not have a syringe or a spoon, ask your pharmacist. Do not use a teaspoon for the kitchen because it does not give the right amount.
When should I take it?
You may need to take cetirizine only on days when you have symptoms - for example, if you have been exposed to a trigger such as animal hair. Or you may need to take it regularly to prevent discomfort, such as stopping hay fever in spring and summer.
And if I forget to take it?
Take your missed dose as soon as you remember, unless it's almost time for your next dose. Do not take a double dose if you forget to take the previous dose. If you forget to give a dose to a child who is taking cetirizine twice a day, you can give the dose if it is within 4 hours of the time it should have been taken.
If you remember more than 4 hours later, stop giving the missed dose. Instead, wait for the next dose and continue normally. If you frequently forget doses, it may be helpful to set an alarm to remind you. You can also ask your pharmacist for advice so you do not forget to take your medicine.
And if I take too much?
Cetirizine is usually very safe. It is unlikely that too much harms you or your child. If you accidentally take an extra dose, some of the more common side effects may occur. In this case, or if you are worried, consult your doctor.
Like all medicines, cetirizine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
Frequent side effects
Common side effects of cetirizine occur in more than 1 in 100 patients. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if these side effects bother you or do not disappear:
- I feel tired and tired
- a headache
- dry mouth
- Have dizziness
- stomach pain
- irritated throat
- Nasal symptoms similar to those of colds
- Itching or rash
- Tingling in hands and feet
- feel excited
Children more often than adults have diarrhea or nasal symptoms similar to colds.
Serious side effects
Serious side effects of cetirizine are rare. Call your doctor immediately if you have bruising or bleeding more frequently than usual.
Severe allergic reaction
In rare cases, a severe allergic reaction (anaphylaxis) to cetirizine is possible. Urgent Notes: Contact a doctor immediately if:
- You have a rash that can include itching, redness, swelling, blisters or peeling of the skin
- you were panting
- They feel tense in the chest or throat
- You have problems breathing or speaking
- Your mouth, face, lips, tongue or throat will begin to swell
These are warning signs of a serious allergic reaction. A serious allergic reaction is an emergency. These are not all side effects of cetirizine. For a complete list, see the package leaflet that accompanies your medicine packaging.
How to deal with side effects
What to do:
- Sleepy and tired - try another antihistamine that is not drowsy. If that does not help, talk to your doctor.
- Headache - make sure you rest and drink plenty of fluids. Do not drink too much alcohol. Ask your pharmacist to recommend a painkiller. Headaches should usually disappear after the first week of cetirizine. Talk to your doctor if they last longer than a week or are severe.
- Dry mouth - chew sugar-free chewing gum or suck sugar-free sweets
- Nausea - Try to take your tablets with food. This can also be helpful if you stick to simple meals and avoid rich or spicy foods.
- Dizziness - If cetirizine causes dizziness when you get up, try to get up very slowly or sit still until you feel better. If you feel dizzy, lie down so you do not faint and sit down until you feel better. Do not drive or operate any tools or machines if you feel dizzy or somewhat fragile.
- Abdominal pain - try to rest and relax. It can be helpful to eat and drink slowly and eat smaller, more frequent meals. It may also be helpful to put a heating pad or hot water bottle on your stomach. If you feel very bad, talk to your pharmacist or doctor.
- Diarrhea - If you have diarrhea, drink plenty of water or other fluids. Talk to a pharmacist if you notice signs of dehydration. If you piss less than usual or if you have a black, odor-intensive pee. Do not take other medicines to treat diarrhea without talking to a pharmacist or doctor.
- Sore throat - If you are 16 years or older, you can try to gargle with aspirin solution (1 tablet of dissolved aspirin dissolved in half a glass of water) or use a soothing mouthwash such as oral pain. If your symptoms persist for more than a week, ask your pharmacist or doctor for advice. Children under 16 should not receive aspirin.
- Cold symptoms in the nose - If you are 16 years or older, try aspirin or ibuprofen regularly for a few days. Children are more likely to have these symptoms, but should only receive ibuprofen and not aspirin. Children under 16 should not receive aspirin. If your child or your child's symptoms recur after discontinuing the use of analgesics, contact your pharmacist.
- Itching or rash - If you get rash after starting this medicine, contact your doctor or pharmacist. You may need another type of antihistamine.
- Tingling in hands and feet - if that does not go away, talk to your doctor
- You feel restless - try to take your cetirizine just before bed so that you sleep when it is likely. If symptoms do not disappear, contact your doctor or pharmacist. You may need another type of antihistamine.
Pregnancy and lactation
You can take Cetirizine during pregnancy. But a similar antihistamine, loratadine, is usually used first because there is more information that says it is safe. Cetirizine is not considered harmful during pregnancy, but since very few pregnant women have been studied, it is impossible to be sure. Discuss with your doctor the potential benefits and disadvantages of taking cetirizine. It also depends on how many weeks you are pregnant and why you should take cetirizine.
Cetirizine and breastfeeding
If you are breast-feeding, cetrizine is usually safe, as only small amounts enter the breast milk. However, talk to your doctor before taking cetirizine, if your baby was born prematurely, had a low birth weight, or had other health problems.
Non-emergency advice: Inform your doctor if you:
- trying to get pregnant
Precautions with other medicines
Some medications and cetirizine affect each other and increase the risk of side effects. Ask your pharmacist or doctor if you are taking the following:
- Midodrin, a drug for the treatment of low blood pressure
- Ritonavir, a medicine used to treat HIV infection
- Any medicine that makes you sleepy, dries your mouth, or prevents you from peeing
- Cetirizine can make these side effects worse
Mixture of cetirizine with medicinal plants and nutritional supplements
Cetirizine, especially those that cause drowsiness, dry mouth or difficulty peeing, can be a problem when taking herbal remedies and herbal supplements. If you are taking any other medicines, including herbs, vitamins or supplements, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
- 5 unique mannerisms and facial signs of allergic rhinitis
- Allergic rhinitis and homeopathy
- Allergic rhinitis problems
- Hay fever
- Herbal medicine for allergic rhinitis
- Natural remedies for hay fever
- Over the counter allergy medications
- Treatment of allergic rhinitis old and new ways
- Treatment of sinus infections
- What should you use to cure hives
Generic Zyrtec 10mg
Generic Zyrtec 5mg
Do you want to buy the high-quality drug Zyrtec inexpensively in Singapore? Perhaps you are faced with unjustified difficulties and obstacles to the acquisition of this medication.
- Perhaps when you tried to purchase Zyrtec before from a pharmacy, you have been asked to present a prescription. Or you did not have the time, desire or the financial means to visit a doctor and they refused to sell it to you.
- You experienced the sale of counterfeit drugs, which did not have any effect and spoiled your mood and self-esteem.
- You are unsure if the active ingredient in the drug Cetirizine can help anyone.
It's not a problem! Our online store vgrsingapore.net offers the sale of certified Zyrtec to you without having to search for a prescription! We fulfill orders in Singapore, as well as, ship internationally worldwide! Packages always reach their destination on time, in perfect condition. The amount of drug always complies with the amount stipulated; its action is efffective by its quality.
You absolutely do not need to worry if you do not want the fact of your purchase known by postal workers, or simple passers-by who may examine your parcel. Our store sends packages in a way where orders remain confidential. In other words, you will never find any signs or numbers, or letters, or other markings that would make it clear what kind of content is in the package.
All orders are packed in one-color packaging, indistinguishable from the hundreds and thousands of others at the post office.
We offer our valued customers the opportunity to save on the purchase. If you order a large package of Zyrtec, your price would be significantly lower! This is a great opportunity to not spend money unnecessarily. If you want to learn more about all the terms of a potential transaction, we warmly invite you to go over to the section labeled "Savings". For customers who purchase medicines from our store in Singapore specifically for shipping to another country, in the amount of 290 SGD at the current rate, we provide absolute free shipping anywhere in the world, within the time period agreed upon in advance.
You can pay online using our completely secure checkout page on our Singapore store website.
Thus, it eliminates the possibility of data leakage or unauthorized access to information by third parties, and will provide a protective ssl connection which provides 100% protection of your purchase. For payment, you can use any form that is convenient for you: Visa, American Express or Mastercard.
A nice bonus for our valued customers is, our store is open continuously, around the clock, without days off and breaks for the holidays. Therefore, there is always assistance from employees with medical education to serve you: online consultation will help you find answers to any question about buying Zyrtec.
We ask you to support the activities of our online store, if you liked our services. Clicking on the icon (g+), you will help our pharmacy very much. For you, too, there will be a little surprise - a special discount of gratitude from our shop.
If you will also recommend our organization to your friends in Singapore, we are also happy to give you a new discount on your Zyrtec product.